Call for tenders within the Interreg-project BEECH POWER
The City Administration of Angermünde is calling for two facilitators to provide the following services within the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Project BEECH POWER “World Heritage BEECH Forests: emPOWERing and catalyzing an ecosystem-based Sustainable Development” (BEECH POWER):
- Conception, facilitation and follow-up processing of the conference “WH Beech Forest Communities – experiences, results and conclusions” in the framework of the work package “Empowering World Heritage Beech Communities as models for ecosystem-based sustainable development”
- Conception, facilitation and follow-up processing of the online event of the conference “WH Beech Forest Communities – experiences, results and conclusions”
- Consolidation of the conference results and development of an overall strategy for enhanced regional cooperation and development of WH communities
Note: Service 1 and 2 cannot be provided by the same facilitator as both formats – the on-site and online event – take place simultaneously.
The main objective of the conference “WH Beech Forest Communities – experiences, results and conclusions” is to:
- share the experiences and results obtained within the work package “Empowering World Heritage Beech Communities as models for ecosystem-based sustainable development”,
- discuss further opportunities for WH Communities as drivers for sustainable regional development and
- jointly define key points for enhanced regional cooperation and development of WH Beech Forest Communities.
The conference is planned as a hybrid event taking place from 16 to 18 February 2022 in Angermünde, Germany. The target group of the conference are representatives from the 4 target areas/communities of the work package “Empowering World Heritage Beech Communities as models for ecosystem-based sustainable development” and the respective component parts of the World Heritage Site “Ancient and Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and Other Regions of Europe”:
- Angermünde/ Grumsin (Germany),
- Loška dolina/ Snežnik-Ždrocle (Slovenia),
- Občina Kočevje/ Krokar (Slovenia) and
- Starigrad/ Suva draga-Klimenta and Oglavinovac-Javornik (Croatia)
Additionally, representatives from the responsible protected area management authorities and ministries as well as relevant local and regional stakeholders (e.g. of the adjacent municipalities) will be invited. As the conference has an international character, it will be held in English language.
The technical requirements (digital infrastructure, hardware, licenses) are provided by the project.
You can find more information about the call here.
The offers should be sent to:
or firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th of January 2022.
For more information or questions, please contact:
BEECH POWER project at the City Administration of Angermünde email@example.com
Information about the project:
https://www.angermuende.de/politik-verwaltung/beech-power/ (in German) https://beechpower.eu/ (in English)
https://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/BEECH-POWER.html (in English)